Thursday, April 26, 2012

A little tease

Mr. Gill, Lindsay and I made it back from Portland just fine.
I just want to show you a few un-edited pictures I took while I was trying to figure out (still trying) my new camera.
















These are of Bosley right before we left for PDX.
It was the first time I used the camera and it was a nice sunny day so Boz and I had a little photo shoot in our backyard :)

















This is of Mr. Gill and I posing in front of a shop on Hawthorne in Portland called Vintage Pink.
He has since cut off all his beautiful curls.

The camera I got is a Nikon CoolPix (yea, that's the name-for real) L120. I snagged it at Costco on the cheap....I am that girl....and I still haven't read the manual because it's a CD-ROM or...whatever you call it now-a-days. That's no fun. I want to take pics and look at the manual not sit at my computer....because Mr. Nikon CD-ROM guy-when I'm at the computer I'm either reading blogs and pinning things from them OR searching pinterest for blogs to pin things from.
Thank you.

Anyways.....
I'll post more pictures later.....for real....I took LOTS while in Oregon and I'll put them up, these are just teasers!

Love

Jenny G

No comments:

Post a Comment