Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Campers

The Month of Movies!

A couple of weeks ago Mr. Gill and I tried to go camping.....emphasis on TRIED because we never actually made it to camp.

We got lost in the mountains instead.

Because I told Mr. Gill to turn on an unmarked dirt road on top of a mountain.

The road was so narrow and seemingly endless we kind of thought we were either going to careen off a cliff or have to spend the night on the road in the middle of the woods next to the *CREEPY* trailers that said no trespassing w/electric fences (heaven help us).


And I recorded it.


A couple of things to note before you watch the video:

1. Mr. Gill and I will have children who clearly annunciate when they speak.

2. Sometime I laugh uncontrollably when I'm freaked out and maybe I sound like a weird dying bird when I'm laughing/crying at the same time....which, just so you know happens a lot.
Just be happy YOU didn't marry me.

3. We made it home. I recorded this whole schpeal about how we made it out safely but then I didn't actually hit the record button when we were saying it....and so, you don't get it see it. Sorry!



Enjoy!

*Jenny G

No comments:

Post a Comment