Friday, August 5, 2011

Wasting Time

I have no obligations today.

I had none yesterday.....or the day before that.

I have had no schedule, no pressing things to do.....other than shower, and sometimes I feel like that is also optional (or could happen @ 3 in the afternoon).

You may not remember but, lack of structure is not a good place for me.

I have spent TOO MUCH TIME on the Internet, discovering new blogs, looking up home repair stuff and just not being a productive person in society.

But, in other news.....I've had plenty of time to take pictures of what I've been eating!


.....because I know you are so interested.






































This was my lunch for today! Mixed greens from our CSA-which, next time we get it I'll take a picture of all the beautiful veggies we get from them,-craisins, sunflower seeds and a lemon vinaigrette I made a couple of days ago. Also, left over coffee from this morning.

Sooo Good and refreshing! The greens are slightly bitter, the vinaigrette is tart, the craisins slightly sweet and the seeds add a great amount of crunch. Yum! It did not pair well w/the coffee....which is french pressed espresso from Costco but, I just can't let it go to waste.

I
Love
COFFEE

oh and food.

 I also love food.

just in case you thought I survived on just coffee no, there is a healthy dose of sugar and butter in my diet too!

*Jenny G

No comments:

Post a Comment