Friday, January 14, 2011

My Favorite Space

Some of you have been asking for pictures of our new place, and since almost ALL of it is chaos due to my ability to be distracted 90% of the time.....it will remain in chaos for at least a little longer.
I DO though, have a place in our apartment free from corrugated cardboard and clutter. I breathe a sigh of contentment every time I enter that space. Although most of my visits there are brief.

It's our stairwell. Yes, I admit here that I am only finished putting together a total of 15 stairs in our entire apartment. Yes, I know that I have NOTHING else really productive to do with my time and I've been 'working on it' for almost two weeks. 
Remember what I said about being distracted?
Jaymay. I have rediscovered my love for her music-why did I forget....um....I don't know but she's SO GOOD. Check it out right now. 
And then know she was invited to sing at a corduroy convention. She's THAT awesome.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment