Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Who do you THINK you are?!?!

Today I am going to attempt to run 6 miles.

6 MILES!!!

On the hottest day of the summer so far......

Today = Summer 2011:Day 1 btw.

While I'm out there sweating and crying and pretending that I'm only crying because there is sweat in my eyes.....I have a question I want you to ponder.

What coffee shop drink would you choose to best describe your personality?

Are you just normal drip?

How about French Press?


















Maybe you are a slightly sweet vanilla latte?



It doesn't HAVE to be coffee-there are teas/smoothies/juices @ coffee shops....but I want to know the drink and then I want to know WHY!

Ha-just made that assignment a whole lot harder.

People!

You have a little over 24 hours to comment and let me know and tomorrow I'll post mine.

Then we can all play doctor and analyze our answers.

ok-

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment