Friday, June 3, 2011

A Few

Memorial Day Weekend was a fun one for us Gills here in Boise.

While we were getting ready for our Saturday evening plans...Mr. Gill discovered a new friend in our backyard....
that was actually trying to get in our house
let me in please

















He performed acrobatic stunts trying to win our hearts and become part of our family.
Hello?


















I think Mr. Gill would have let him in.....but, I might be allergic.


It was also wet and cold, which ruined our plans for camping.
Or so we thought! Thanks to the engineering minds of Leaman and Mr. Gill and the always enjoyable company of Lindsay, we were able to have a wonderful camp-like experience in our own backyard.....followed by a Kill Bill marathon.
Yes, that's a broom holding up the tarp. Thank you Men.

















The last highlight of the weekend I'd like to share with you all, my good friends....is a photo we took while touring Lucky Peak....which is a dam that keeps the valley that the city of Boise is in from being part of the river.

yup. 



















I hope you all have a wonderful first weekend of June!

Love

Jenny G

No comments:

Post a Comment